Bard AI and ChatGPT are two prominent AI tools widely used to streamline various tasks. Both aim to address a broad spectrum of public interests and aspire to attain top AI certifications.
Bard is a large language model (LLM) chatbot developed by Google AI, trained on a massive dataset of text and code. It can generate text, translate languages, write different kinds of creative content, and answer your questions in an informative way, even if they are open ended, challenging, or strange. Bard is still under development, but it has learned to perform many kinds of tasks, including
- Providing summaries of factual topics or create stories.
- Writing different kinds of creative text formats, like poems, code, scripts, musical pieces, email, letters, etc.
- Answering your questions in an informative way, even if they are open ended, challenging, or strange.
- Translating languages
Bard is currently available in 46 languages and 238 countries. It was initially released on March 21, 2023, and the most recent stable release was on October 30, 2023.
Bard is an experimental AI chatbot, and Google is constantly working to improve its capabilities. If you have any feedback or suggestions, please feel free to share them with us.
ChatGPT is a large language model (LLM) chatbot developed by OpenAI and launched on November 30, 2022. It is based on OpenAI’s GPT-3.5 language model, and it is one of the most advanced conversational AI systems available today.
ChatGPT can be used for a variety of purposes, including:
- Engaging in conversations: ChatGPT can hold conversations on a wide range of topics, and it can adapt its responses to the user’s individual style and preferences.
- Gaining insights: ChatGPT can access and process information from the real world through Google Search, which allows it to provide users with insights and perspectives on a variety of topics.
- Automating tasks: ChatGPT can be used to automate a variety of tasks, such as writing emails, scheduling appointments, and making travel arrangements.
- Witnessing the future of AI: ChatGPT is a state-of-the-art AI system, and it is constantly being updated with new features and improvements. This makes it a great way to experience the latest developments in artificial intelligence.
ChatGPT is a free-to-use service, and it is available on a variety of platforms, including web, mobile, and desktop.
Here are some of the key features of ChatGPT:
- Refined and steered conversations: ChatGPT allows users to refine and steer a conversation towards a desired length, format, style, level of detail, and language. This makes it possible to have more tailored and personalized conversations.
- Iterative deployment: ChatGPT is part of OpenAI’s iterative deployment of increasingly safe and useful AI systems. This means that the model is constantly being improved based on user feedback and data.
- Safety mitigations: ChatGPT includes a number of safety mitigations, such as substantial reductions in harmful and untruthful outputs achieved by the use of reinforcement learning from human feedback (RLHF). This helps to ensure that the model is used in a safe and responsible manner.
ChatGPT is a powerful tool that can be used for a variety of purposes. It is still under development, but it has already learned to perform many kinds of tasks, and it is constantly being improved. I encourage you to try it out and see for yourself what it can do.
Comparison between Bard AI and ChatGPT
- Access to real-time information: Bard has access to real-time information through Google Search, so it can provide you with the most up-to-date information on any topic. ChatGPT’s information is limited to what it was trained on in 2021, so it may not be as accurate or up-to-date.
- Ability to summarize webpages: Bard can summarize webpages, which can be helpful if you’re looking for a quick overview of a topic. ChatGPT does not have this feature.
- User-friendly interface: Bard has a user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate. ChatGPT’s interface is a bit more complex.
- Can retrieve images from the web: Bard can retrieve images from the web to help illustrate its responses. ChatGPT cannot do this.
- Can generate creative text formats: Bard can generate different creative text formats, such as poems, code, scripts, musical pieces, email, letters, etc. ChatGPT cannot do this.
- Can browse the web for free: Bard can browse the web for free, while ChatGPT limits this feature to paid subscribers.
- Can use voice interaction: Bard can be used with voice interaction, which can be helpful if you’re hands-free. ChatGPT cannot do this.